Monday, November 2, 2009

PUSH It Real Good!

Before the movie gets released this weekend, I want to propose the musical comedy version of PUSH! I sure know I can't think of anything funnier than Sapphire's novel about Precious and her unbelievably horrible youth. To keep to the style of the book, we will make this a one-woman show, just singing, birthing, healing and dancing out her story.

While she hasn't committed yet, I am crossing my fingers for Beyonce to take on this project. Come on Ms. Knowles, you know you wanna.


Tracklist:
  • Muver
  • Daddy Baby-Daddy
  • Down With My Down Sinder
  • Slave 4 U (Borrowed from the Britany Spears Musical)
  • Daddy Baby Daddy 2
  • A Bird Is My Heart: An Interpretive Dance
  • Gots Me A Dialect That B Reel Tru, Albeit Inconsistant At Times

No comments:

Post a Comment